Checkin number 37437-E-6

Contrat 9429157195

Date November 21 2019 to nov 24th 2019

I have rented a car and picked it up in Casablanca airport at around 10:00 pm night time. I have gave them a deposit of 5000 EUROS and took full insurance coverage for all damages.

The picking place was dark and no light.

The guy mentioned several scratch on the car and i signed for it on his mobile application.

Before returning the car, I went to gaz stations and made the gaz thank full.

Even the gauge was indicating it is not completly full, the gas station man told me he can t add any more. So he wrote a receipt note showing that we filled the gaz thank.

Of course when we returned the car the receiver tried to show me that if informed that the gaz thank was not fulli 'll had to pay some fine. I refuse and shomed him the receipt from the gaz station few blocks away.

He then start staring at the front of the car and noticed a bump on the front.

Which I am sure was there when we took the car.

After that he told me it will be send to the garage for fixe. I went to the office and told them I refuse and I am sure the bump was there.

The told them not to worry.

After i took my flight back I received email claiming 650 USD for fixing the damage.

Which I refuse because even i had make it it should be covered by the insurrance. No matter they have not even replyed to my mails and juts deducted the amount form the cautions.

I am sure this is part of their scaming business at CASABLANCA airport.

the office manager and the guy at the parking are together scamming tourist.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sixt Car Rental.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Sixt Pros: Damaged van.

Sixt Cons: That i got scammed, Lack of complaint resolution.

Comments