I rented an auto from Sixt in Geissen, Germany.did a cursory inspection before I left.

When I returned the car, the people swarmed all over it looking for something to report. I was kept there for a hour while they inspected everything on the car. They opened the hatchback and used cleaner on the door frame of the door looking for damage. They took pictures of 3 small pencil sized marks on the door frame.

I left after an hour with other no findings. When I returned to the states there was a bill for 586 euros for damage on the front left tire rim. I have no idea how it got there and why it wasn't found while they did this lengthy inspection. I have traveled throughout my working career and rented cars all over the world and I never was treated in such a manner by any other car rental company, including Sixt up until this time.

I tried contacting Sixt management in the U.S for assistance numerous times and although I received promises from their customer support call center that someone from management would contact me, no did I will never rent a car from Sixt again.Buyer beware!!!

Review about: Sixt Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Sixt?

Comments