What kind of car company does not present a receipt immediately after the car is returned?I paid for my LA reservation in advance.

Their employee asked if I wanted roadside protection ( which I declined) and asked me to sign in the electronic window. A couple days after the return I was billed for Roadside Protection. Their customer service office ( which could not be reached after 5 p.m. EST) and their LA office ( no one answered at 3 p.m.

PST) was unavailable. I was just presented with my signature from the corporate office saying I wanted the coverage. In thirty plus years of renting cars, I've never requested such coverage, including a long term rental only a day before with them in another city.

Lesson: Demand a receipt when retuning car.Do not sign unless you have a hard copy in front of you Do not rent from any company unwilling to do so

Review about: Sixt Car Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Sixt?

Comments

Cruise America "New York City" depot is an abandoned shack in Long Island! Cruise America "Further to our unsatisfactory experience reviewed on August 12th, we were forced to deliver the RV to the CA "New York City" depot, which is actually in Roslyn, Long Island...." Read more Sixt - Chevrolet Car Rental Review from Huntington Park, California Sixt "We contacted the Venice Branch and they were extremely nice and helpful. They even set us up so we could drop off at LAX. Tessa and her team were..." Read more Turo - Fraudulent Charges & False Claims Turo "I rented a vehicle through Turo from the 21st of March 2017 until the 8th of April 2017 (19 days) which came up to approximately $576 (discount included). When I..." Read more Global Car Rental will left me stranded after midnight with my child Global Car Rental "After leaving work, I arrived at Global Auto Rental on Monday, April 17, 2017 around 4:30pm. I requested a spacious vehicle and was informed about and directed to a Town..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more