I received a claim notice, but I did NOT get into any accidents during my rental period.When I returned the car, I even triple checked with the rep to make sure that she was aware that all the marks on the car were already there before I picked it up because no one at Sixt actually went over the car with me on the day of pick up - a big NONO (and I left w/o questioning because I was in a hurry).

She apologized for not having gone over the car with me before pickup, and assured me not to worry. She even showed me on her portable machine that those damages were already marked in Sixt system. Per her statement, I went to the service desk asking for confirmation of the car dropoff/no additional damages observed, Sixt staff assured me that everything has been cleared and that I don't need any confirmation from their end, and that the final invoice serves as the final confirmation.

It's unacceptable that they would say one thing then go back on their words.Worst car rental experience ever, NEVER rent from Sixt.

Review about: Sixt Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Sixt?

Comments