1.2
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Rented an SUV from SIXT a month ago in Vegas.The front tire shows a big bubble on the tire a few days later.

We asked for a replacement SUV. 10 days later, SIXT sent us a bill for $200 + $50 admin fee for a tire replacement cost of the first SUV we used. They said this is because the SUV is in our possession when that happened. The car already has 15K miles on it.

It can be wear and tear or a lot of factors caused that. I understand if I dented the car, it is clearly my fault...but for this, I have never experienced. I rented a mini-van from Enterprise and had a flat tier 2 years ago. They sent us a replacement mini-van without costing a penny more.

In both cases, we didn't have the rental car company's add-on insurance.

I don't recommend anyone use them from this experience.

They may have lower rates (if at all).They find ways to get you!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $250. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sixt and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about sixt car rental from Sixt was company and sociopathic in creating stress for clients Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sixt.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Sixt to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sixt?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1206881

Did you pay for it.This is happening to me now.

But my tire had a nail in between the trends. Not flat but I saw it and let them know when I returned the car. Now they want me to buy a new tire for $391.

The tire was fine.I never heard of replacing a new tire for a small nail.

Vallejo, California, United States #1192213

It looks like there are staples in it.