Rented an SUV from SIXT a month ago in Vegas.The front tire shows a big bubble on the tire a few days later.
We asked for a replacement SUV. 10 days later, SIXT sent us a bill for $200 + $50 admin fee for a tire replacement cost of the first SUV we used. They said this is because the SUV is in our possession when that happened. The car already has 15K miles on it.
It can be wear and tear or a lot of factors caused that. I understand if I dented the car, it is clearly my fault...but for this, I have never experienced. I rented a mini-van from Enterprise and had a flat tier 2 years ago. They sent us a replacement mini-van without costing a penny more.
In both cases, we didn't have the rental car company's add-on insurance.
I don't recommend anyone use them from this experience.
They may have lower rates (if at all).They find ways to get you!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Sociopathic in creating stress for clients
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "This place was recommended by a friend who only used their services once. I was very excited to rent an RV and selected a coach size. I paid for the..."
- "We contacted the Venice Branch and they were extremely nice and helpful. They even set us up so we could drop off at LAX. Tessa and her team were..."
- "I would like to raise a complaint regarding a damage claim from the Greenmotion company that didn't occur while we got the car and also due to the rude treatment..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I am the second owner of an oil fired boiler with which I heat my home (hot water radiators.) The boiler is made by Crown Boiler Company in Philadelphia..."
- "We had Carlton install our pool in 2005 in 2008in cracked in 2009 it cracked and leaked Carlton said use the pool over the summer we'll chip out the cracks..."
- "My unit caused me a lockout after stopping at a Walgreens store on my way to work. The store is in the next parking lot. I got in and out..."