1.2
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I have been renting cars on average once a week for the past 2 years from different companies, but my only rental experience with this company at Geneva airport has been the worst. They gave me a mini fiat that sounded like a tractor.

I picked it up from a dark parking lot and did check the car for damages in a normal way as I always do. When I returned the car the inspector took a flash light and started checking every inch of that car literally. I have never seen such a neat picky car inspection on returns, and trust me, I have seen a lot!!! He found a mark that was barely noticeable and filed a damage to the car!

While he was doing that I took a napkin and started wiping that off. I told him look this is not a damage, I can clean it! He did not want to listen and said no! I went to the manager and told them that the car is fine.

They unfroze my deposit and gave me an invoice which usually proves that all is fine with the car return! Now after 2 months I recieved a bill for 600$!

Over my two years of constant car renting experiences, this was the worst. Do not rent cars with them.

Comments

UPDATE: After I received the $600 bill, since I knew that the mark was not a real damage to the car and it was just rough dust, I sent them an email demanding timestamped photos that prove the existence of their so-called "damage". Three weeks later they sent me an email saying that they have cancelled their damage claim.

My God these people are crooks!!! They just try to extract money from tourists and foreigners as much as they can especially if you do not buy their insurance and have your own.