Alameda das Com. Portuguesas, 1700-111 Lisboa, Portugal
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Two words - SCAM ARTISTS. Unfortunately they do not have zero stars to award.

I rented and prepaid for a vehicle in April for a July 1st pickup. After an overnight flight, lost luggage and hours spent at the airport with 2 little ones was told my rental car was not available and they have to put me into a SUV. NEVER ONCE was I told there would be an extra charge for the vehicle. I have rented cars all over the place and when they simply don't have the car you rented and paid for they put you in something else at no extra charge.

When I return home I receive a bill on my email with an additional $210 euros charge. Consider this a warning when renting cars off these scam artists in Lisbon Airport and if you have no other choice but to rent from them than read everything carefully and GET IT IN WRITING that there will be no extra charges. As long as I live I will never rent a car from SIXT again and will advocate people from doing so also.

This has been the most absolute worst rental car nightmare/experience ever for myself. My next step is small claims court to recover my funds.

Reason of review: Stealing money from credit card.

I didn't like: Billing is criminal at worst, Absence of customer care, Being robbed and not getting even a receipt with the charge, No one to talk to just too bad replies to email, Keep stealing money from credit card.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 05.

Comments