San Salvador, San Salvador

I rented a car in Germany. I had slight bump on the back side; I would estimate the cost of repairs, would I have organized it, might have been $300. I expected maybe a $600 charge. When I went to return, I was told, don't worry about it, our garage will take care of it, it's nothing.

I had purchased insurance.

The bill came to $8,500!!!. Insurance didn't kick in because I didn't file a police report, they said.

I complained and they insisted that since I had not filed a police report the insurance would not cover it. It would have been ridiculous to call the police for such a dent. It was just a way of getting more money.

Incredible. I will never, ever rent from them. Stay away

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sixt. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sixt.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Sixt to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sixt?

Comments