Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

We rented a car last year, and turned it in with a full tank of gas with no damages.The person who received it said all was good.

I just received a quote for$311 due today from them before they send it to collections. What kind of car rental accepts the car fully and rents it again and again, then tries to collect unwarranted money from previous reputable customers? This is blatant extortion and highway robbery. I will encourage everyone I know for the rest of my life to never rent from Sixt.

Fort Lauderdale looked reputable but plainly is not. They should be banned from renting cars.

I will also call the Florida Tourist Association to complain about this issue also.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sixt. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sixt.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Sixt to other companies on our site.

Comments