1.3
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

WORST PLACE TO EVER RENT FROM VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. I RENTED FROM SIXT OVER THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY, WHEN I ARRIVED TO PICK UP THE VEHICLE IT WASN'T READY AS THEY WERE WASHING AND CLEANING IT OUT.

THE CAR RENTAL AGENCY IS IN A BAD PLACE. THE GROUND AROUND IT HAS NANY MANY POTHOLES, AND IT'S UNSAFE. FIRST I RENTED WITH A CREDIT CARD, AND THEY ADDED AN EXTRA $200 HOLD ON THE CREDIT CARD ON TOP OF THE RENTAL RATE, THEN CLAIMED IT WAS IN THE TERMS AND AGREEMENTS WHICH I ACTUALLY READ BECAUSE I USED TO WORK FOR BUDGET CAR RENTALS. WELL AFTER THE EXTRA $200 HOLD ON.

MY CC, THEY DISABLED ALL THE FEATURES IN THE VEHICLE INCLUDING THE BLUETOOTH AND WANT YOU TO PAY FOR IT AT AN EXTRA COST. ANYWAY I DECLINED ALL OF THEIR EXTRAS INCLUDING THEIR INSURANCE. TOOK THE TRUCK BACK ACTUALLY GOT THE CAR BACK EARLIER THAN EXPECTED. THE AGENT CAME COLLECTED THE KEYS AND SAID I'D GET AN INVOICE FOR THE RETURN BY EMAIL, OK.

I WALKED OUTSIDE, CHECKED THE CAR INSIDE AND OUT FOR LEFT ITEMS AND TO MAKE SURE THERE WAS NO DAMAGE. FINALLY GOT THE RETURN INVOICE EMAIL 2 DAYS LATER, NOTICED THEY CHECKED THE VEHICLE IN 20 MINUTES LATER AFTER I DROPPED IT OFF, THEN I RECEIVED AN EMAIL THIS MORNING ABOUT NEW DAMAGE TO THE VEHICLE. AND NOW I'M TOTALLY PISSED OFF. I CALLED TO SPEAK TO A REP AT EXACTLY 9AM, I GOT THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER.

I ASKED TO SPEAK WITH A SUPERVISOR, SHE TOLD ME "THERE'S NO SUPERVISOR I EITHER TALK TO HER OR HANG UP" SAID THAT "I CALLED HER 9AM IN THE MORNING YELLING AT HER", I THEN INFORMED HER OF THE RULES IN CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND I QUOTE, "FIRST OF ALL YOU ASKED FOR THE CLAIM NUMBER, WHICH I GAVE TO YOU, AND YOU CONTINUED TO TALK, ALL WHILE I'M TRYING TO SPEAK TO YOU, AND YOU CONTINUED TO TALK OVER ME" I DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING THIS COMPANY GIVES, BUT IT'S ALL AROUND MESSED UP. I WILL NOT FILL OUT NOR DISPUTE ANY CLAIM TO DAMAGE THAT I KNOW WAS NOT THERE WHEN I RETURNED THE CAR. NOW MY NEXT ORDER OF BUSINESS IS CONTACTING THE CEO OF THIS POS COMPANY.

THERE WAS NOBODY THERE WHEN I RETURNED THE VEHICLE WHY DID IT TAKE 20 MINUTES TO CHECK THE VEHICLE BACK IN? WHAT HAPPENED IN THOSE 20 MINUTES AND NOW THEY WANT ME TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?

Review about: Sixt Chevrolet Car Rental.

Comments