2.1
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Exact thing happened to me I Dallas-Fort worth.Rented a truck and had absolutely no incident while in.my possession.

Returned it and the attendant checked all sides and said everything looked great so off I went to my flight. Seriously 7 months later I get a bill for windshield damage. Two large rock strikes right where I would have certainly seen them or knew when they happened. They were never present on the truck while in.my possession.

The pictures they sent showing the damages weren't even taken where I returned the truck. You can see it was in a totally different place. I asked for the original pictures for the meta data as to when and.possibly where they were taken. They stated that was not available.

When you are doing claims, this info is important. I am a claims adjuster. After 7 months!!!!. I regrettably paid the 50 something.dollars since it wasnt worth my stressing over and fighting any longer with them.

It also wasn't worth them damaging my credit as some have suggested they do. I would only say, STAYFARAWAY!!!!!! For them to lose a valuable customer as myself, who had been singing their praises, over 50 bucks shows how this company operates.

Think about it long and hard before deciding to.rent.from them.I have.never.had this problem renting for years from the other guys

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Sixt. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sixt to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sixt and sixt gmc car rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments