2.0
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Do NOT RENT FROM THIS COMPANY, MAFIA WORK IS ALL IT IS!... I am a loyal customer, occasionally rent from sixt, however, one weekend changed everything.

Due to road construction, the mercedes got two flat tires. Upon returning I requested full coverage on the vehicle which was $50 and I was informed that the coverage didn't include coverage for the tires after I completed my rental. Months later, I received a bill for the tires and I called to handled this matter. I was never informed that I needed to purchase road side assistance otherwise I would have if my coverage didn't cover it.

When I checked out, the receptionist told me I was perfectly fine and didn't have to worry about anything that they would handle it. Obviously they didn't and tried to get me to pay for the tires. Had me on the phone for hours, transferring me from claims deparment to my rental location and they did nothing. Told me to check the invoice as if I didn;t know that.

Dont tell customers and try to trick them when clearly your contract says otherwise. Not only is it a business that lacks integrity but people who work there have the intelligence level of a raisin. Never trust these guys, they try to add up costs for additional drivers. navigation internet, etc.

I have never seen such a company that lacks so much integrity like these guys!!!!

Whats worse is, they do this to a loyal customer who has rented previously in the past. Branch managers dont do a single thing, they will deny your requests and if you ask me, you would be better off renting from another reliable company than these guys!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of claims department and reception desk. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sixt mercedes benz car rental and associated monetary loss in the amount of $400. Sixt needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sixt mercedes benz car rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sixt.

Comments