Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! PLEASE LOOK AT THEIR BBB REVIEWS!!!!

I booked a rental from the florida airport under the assumption that a free cancellation was acceptable. I reached out to customer service 2 weeks prior to our pick up to cancel our 5 day rental reservation. After being informed of their hidden cancellation policy, I was told I would be charged $154 dollars out of a $240 rental. I attempted to explain the emergency need for the cancellation, and requested a one-time exception, and nothing was done.

The customer service manager I requested to speak with (Stanley) was very rude and condescending. He said they would allow me to re-book for a future date, and adjust the price if the re-booking was less than the original booking amount. I requested it to be re-booked for a single day in the future. After looking up the price for the single day on their website, the cost would have been $60 after taxes.

Stanley continued to say there was a positive difference (meaning I would need to PAY MORE!!) even though what I was seeing online was much cheaper. This company is deceitful and has the worst customer service I've experienced. BUYER BEWARE! STAY FAR FAR AWAY.

I'll never do business with this company again, and suggest the same for anyone else. If the call was truly recorded for quality and training purposes, then you'll hear that the customer service manager "Stanley" said he would refund any difference for a lesser rental cost. However, when I attempted to book for a single day, the cost he was quoting was greater than my 5 day booking. Even though the amount I was seeing online was much lower.

Your response continues to show your lack of understanding and empathy for customer support. A blatant disregard for outstanding customer service (whether terms and conditions support your position) is not sustainable for long term success. No rental company I've ever done business with charges a 3 day rental fee.

Enterprise if cancelled more than 24 hours in advance charges $50 (which seems reasonable). Thank you for reaffirming my decision to never do business with Sixt again.

Review about: Sixt Car Rental.

I didn't like: Customer service, Rude customer service- charges for no service.

Comments